Last Updated Oct 31, 2017 2:16 PM EDT
Sarah Huckabee Sanders gives an on-camera press briefing today at 2:30 p.m. ET from the White House press briefing room. This time has changed from the previously scheduled time of 2 p.m.
The president has had a full schedule of events already this morning, including more meetings to push his tax reform plan. The Senate Judiciary Committee is also scheduled to startabout the Russian investigation into election meddling.
How to watch today’s White House press briefing live:
- Date: Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- Time: Now scheduled for 2:30 p.m. ET
- Who: Sarah Huckabee Sanders, White House press secretary
- Time: 2:30 p.m. ET on camera
- Online: Watch live stream on CBSN, or in the player above
Sanders is expected to give a short briefing and then take questions from reporters in the pool.
Potential briefing topics:
- What’s next in the Russia investigation: Monday, the special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the U.S. election indicted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his associate . George Papadopoulos also pleaded guilty to one count of lying to FBI agents about his interactions with “foreign nationals” as a foreign policy adviser within the Trump campaign.
- Tax reform: Mr. Trump has repeatedly pushed for and promised “historic tax cuts.” The House is expected to unveil their Wednesday, just after the president meets with House Speaker Paul Ryan Tuesday afternoon.
- Tech testimonies: Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday regarding their role in facilitating Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. During election season, Russian trolls purchased political ads on multiple platforms and posted inflammatory content designed to deepen ideological divides in the United States. The three tech giants will also testify before the the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on Wednesday. before the
© 2017 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.